Thursday, October 24, 2013

Titleless

I honestly do not have anything to say. Well, that's not exactly true. I have a variety of things I could talk about but my brain kind of feels like those egg yolks at the bottom of Rachel Leigh Cook's frying pan right now so complete sentences are not happening. Not because of drugs though. I just want to make that clear because the internet is famous for jumping to false conclusions. My inability to compile letters into a grammatical structure is simply because I work a standard 40-hour work week which will drain the ever loving life out of you. Pro tip: Stay in school FOREVER kids.

Anyway, I'm basically just writing to say hi to the three of you that occasionally read this horribly maintained blog. (1) Why do you still check in? 2) Don't ever say I can't identify my weaknesses.) So, hi. And I'm alive. Now who wants to make me accountable for actually blogging more than every six to nine months? No one? Fine, I guess Siri is going to have to man up and start doing her fucking job.

No comments:

Post a Comment